Dr. Lewis Chen was born and raised in New York, where he completed his college and dental school education at both New York University College of Arts of Science with a degree in Economics and Columbia University College of Dental Medicine respectively.
He graduated top of his class with highest honors, numerous awards, and distinction at Columbia University. He was also one of few to be nominated and inducted into the only renowned national dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU). After graduation, he completed an extensive residency at Bronx VA Medical Center, a prestigious program focused on providing exceptional, comprehensive dental care for veterans.
Dr. Chen is a Fellow at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow at International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics, and a Fellow at New York Academy of Dentistry.
Dr. Chen's purpose is to empower patients to take control of their oral health through education, transparency, empathy, and most importantly, trust. He places you at the forefront and hopes to exceed your expectations.
• Percy T. Phillips Visiting Professorship Student Scholar
• Appel Scholarship for Most Outstanding Graduate at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, Epsilon Epsilon Chapter (top 10%)
• New York Academy of Dentistry Exemplary Professional Conduct Award
• Academy of General Dentistry Outstanding General Practitioner Award
• American Academy of Implant Dentistry Award
• Divisional Excellence Award in Prosthodontics
• Pierre Fauchard Foundation Award
MEET OUR TEAM
Dr. Lewis Chen